For the earliest possible admission, we are looking for a sales representative for the diagnostics sector for intensive support (full-time) of our customers in hospitals, specialist laboratories and occasionally in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Qualified Austria-wide customer support & new customer acquisition
- Technical advice and product demonstration at our customers
- Product presentation at trade fairs, workshops, etc.
- Implementation of sales and marketing strategies
- Competitive observation and pricing
- Maintaining and establishing supplier contacts
- Medical or scientific education, (medicine, biomed. Analysis, Biology or similar - focus on Laboratory Medicine)
- Knowledge of laboratory diagnostic methods required
- Sales experience in the medical diagnostic field is an advantage and desirable
- Very good German and English skills
- High willingness to travel (especially within Austria, occasionally abroad) is required
- We expect teamwork, kindness, loyalty and flexibility from our employees
- As an open and communicative sales personality, you enjoy contact with our customers. Flexibility and sense of responsibility as well as initiative and goal orientation round off your personality profile.
We offer you a gross annual salary of € 48,000 for this varied and exciting full-time position. Overpayment is possible depending on professional qualifications and experience. A neutral company car (also for private use) is provided.
A challenging task awaits you in a stable, successful company that can look back on more than 55 years of company history.
Please send your meaningful application with CV to: email@example.com.