• Stripwell™ Low Volume Microplates are designed with one-half the well area of a “regular” 8-well strip, providing a much greater surface to volume ratio.
• Low volume wells have recommended working volume of 50 to 125µL
• Designed for in vitro diagnostic assays
• Flat bottom strips are designed to easily break apart and are pre-assembled in an "egg-crate" style strip holder that allows each individual well to be positioned back into the plate once broken
• High binding surface binds medium (>10kD) and large biomolecules that possess ionic groups and/or hydrophobic regions. Binding capacity is approximately 400 to 500ng IgG/cm². Ideal for immunoassays
• Recommended working volume of 75 to 200µL
• 1x8 Strips fit only one way into the strip holder, eliminating the chance of misorientation