• White wall plates are designed to reduce well-to-well crosstalk during luminescent assays
• Recommended working volume of up to 20 to 80µL
• Enhanced flatness provides low intra- and inter- plate CV's.
• Nonbinding (NBS™) surface is a Corning proprietary treatment technology used on polystyrene microplates to create a nonionic hydrophilic surface (polyethylene oxide-like) that minimizes molecular interactions
• Ideal for reducing protein and nucleic acid binding at low concentrations, and increasing assay signal to noise
• Conforms to standard microplate footprint and dimensions
• Ideal for today's more sensitive assays and plate readers.