• White wall plates are designed to reduce well-to-well crosstalk during luminescent assays
• Recommended working volume of up to 20 to 80µL
• Enhanced flatness provides low intra- and inter- plate CV's.
• Conforms to standard microplate footprint and dimensions
• Not treated (or medium binding) polystyrene surface is hydrophobic in nature and binds biomolecules through passive interactions
• Is suitable primarily for the immobilization of large molecules, such as antibodies, that have large hydrophobic regions that can interact with the surface
• Untreated microplates have a binding capacity of approximately 100 to 200ng IgG/cm²
• Ideal for today's more sensitive assays and plate readers.