Bioprinting fabricates a 3D tissue-like construct, layer-by-layer using cells, spheroids, or organoids suspended in a bioink. Bioprinting makes it possible to reproduce structural features seen in vivo and explore the cell-to-cell relationships that affect tissue functionality.
The new Corning® Matribot® bioprinter is a breakthrough benchtop device that enables you to dispense and print with temperature sensitive hydrogels such as Corning Matrigel matrix and Collagen without cold blocks, ice buckets or cold room, as well as hydrogels that require ambient temperature. Unlike other bioprinters, the Matribot bioprinter uses a syringe-based extrusion platform with a temperature-controlled print head, insulated nozzles, print bed that can be heated, and a UV LED system, all staged in a small footprint.
Features and Benefits:
- Cooling Syringe Printhead
- Lab-standard Equipment
- Convenient, Steady Temperature Control
- Heated Printbed and UV Curing System
- Compact Footprint and Easy to Clean
- Automatic or Manual Calibration
- Software accepts STL, OBJ, or AMF files and supports both Windows® (XP 32 bit/7+) or macOS X (10.6 64bit/ 10.7+) operating systems
- User-friendly Corning DNA Studio software
Corning Standard conical bioprinting nozzles are made from polypropylene, have a female Luer connector, and available in 22G, 25G, and 27G.