Cytation™ C10 Confocal Imaging Reader combines automated digital confocal and widefield microscopy with conventional multi-mode microplate reading in a unique, patented design. The spinning disk confocal module provides exquisite resolution and optical sectioning capabilities in a wide variety of sample types. High quality components used in the system, including a Hamamatsu scientific CMOS (sCMOS) camera, Olympus objectives and laser-based illumination enable excellent image quality, at a significantly lower price than others.
Its variable bandwidth monochromator-based multi-mode plate reading is based on the proven design of the market-leading BioTek Synergy™ products. Environmental controls enable live cell assays, and Gen5™ software is specifically designed to make sample detection and image capture quick and effortless. The new 3D viewer provides users with 3D reconstruction of their thicker samples captured with the confocal microscope.
- Compact and reasonably priced
- Confocal: Improved image quality and analysis
- High quality optical components
- Confocal imaging and multi-mode plate reader in one
- Confocal plus widefield = stunning images and analysis
- CO2/O2 regulation for live cell imaging
- Hit-picking: Imaging + multi-mode detection saves time and data storage
- Variable bandwidth for sensitivity and specificity