SARS-CoV-2 mutations occurring around the globe add another complexity and challenge to reliable and fast detection of SARS-CoV-2! We offer two new RT-PCR kits for the most common SARS-CoV-2 mutations B.1.1.7 (UK) and B.1.351 (ZA) + B.1.128 P.1 (BRA). In addition, an unmodified sequence of SARS-CoV-2 viruses is amplified.
The RIDA®GENE SARS-CoV-2 Lineage RUO from R-Biopharm is particularly flexible due to the RUO solution. The sequences of the targets N-Gen D3L, NSP6 106/107/108del are amplified, an adaptation for new mutations is possible at any time. Our second kit COVID-19 Variant Catcher CE IVD from Clonit is CE IVD certified and detects the S-gene mutations HV 69-70del, E484K and N501Y.
- Multiplex real-time RT-PCR (different fluorescent colors instead of melting curve analysis)
- Positive SARS-CoV-2 eluates can be used directly for this assays
- Time to result: less than 1.5 h
- Compatible with common real-time PCR instruments
- Negative and positive controls included in the kits
- Ready-to-use master mix
In addition, we also offer the R-Biopharm RIDA®GENE SARS-CoV-2 CE-IVD RT-PCR Assay in the format of 100 or 200 tests and the Clonit COVID-19 HT SCREEN CE-IVD (QUALITATIVE) RT-PCR kit for COVID-19 basic diagnostics.
For further information, please contact our product managers.