- Absolutely inexpensive
- Suitable for common endpoint assays
- Micro Volume Quantification in the Take3 Plate
- UV-VIS range of 200-999 nm
- High quality fluorescence filters
A large touchscreen * and integrated software simplify the programming and execution of assays in microtiter plate format - even without a computer. The results can then be transferred to a computer via a USB stick or output via a connected printer.
The combination of the extensive data analysis software Gen5 and a high-quality optical design ensures excellent measurement results in the areas of absorption, fluorescence and luminescence.
* Synergy LX is also available without a touch screen. The operation is then exclusively via the Gen5 software.
- Fluorescence ELISA
- protein quantification
- Nucleic acid quantification (A260 or fluorescence-based)
- Purity determinations of nucleic acids (A260 / A280)
- Gene expression (based on luminescence or fluorescence)
- Cell viability tests (MTT, luminescence ATP, various fluorescence-based assays)
Further information and pictures can be found HERE.